Monday, January 5, 2009

My little sister Kirstie is getting so grownup. She turned 17 on Friday, and I remember the day that she was born. I was at school, and when I got home there was noone home and I had forgotten my key. I went to my friend Courtney's and called my grandma and she told me that Kirstin had been born. I was sixteen. Even though we are so far apart in age she's so much fun to hang out with. It's nice that we really never had that awkward sister stuff were we hated eachother like Melanie and I did. It's amazing to me that she has known Jerry her whole life. Since she's been alive he's always been around. I even have pictures of him holding her when she was a baby. I think that's really cool. They are as much siblings as she and I are, and you can tell because they tease eachother relentlessly.

No comments: