Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cookies, Cookies, I'm Tired of Cookies


IMG_0026, originally uploaded by gemjlo.

Why can't I stop eating these darn cookies? You think the smell would turn my stomach by now, but alas, I am still eating these darn things. I think it's because AF is nearing and I always crave sweets during that time.
I am back to counting my calories, and boosting my fiber and protein. I want to loose this weight. I want to get back down the 40 lbs that I lost a year ago and have since put back on. I am tired of being unhealthy already. I know that I say that a lot, but I didn't some sole searching last night, and I am going gangbusters this year. I really wanna do it. No more hiding behind my FAT anymore.
Sounds like I am leading up to a NEW YEARS RESOLUTION, huh? Don't hold your breath. I don't think I will do a resolution this year. I seem to forget about it after a few weeks and I never stick to them, so I vow to not have a new years resolution this year.

No comments: