Monday, December 22, 2008

This weekend was pretty fun. On Saturday morning Naz and Tekaija were dropped off by their parents. The snow had already started to fall, but no worries, I baked homemade gingerbread houses. They had a blast decorating them, then my husband judged whos was the best. Of couse it was a tie. I thought it was cute that he gave them reasons that he liked each one.
Then we hung out and had Alfredo with chicken for dinner, then we watched Spy Kids.
On Sunday, we woke up and made pancakes and sausage for breakfast. Then everyone had a bath. Naz had his with bubbles. Around 1:00pm my sister Melanie came over and Tekaija and I went to the Nutcracker Ballet. Her exact words when I asked if she had a good time were, "It was AWESOME!"
I am glad that she had a good time. Uncle Jerry and Naz had a good time too. They read books, watched a movie, and took a nap.
After we got back from the Nutcraker we played a bit of Guitar Hero, then packed everything up and went to McDonalds for dinner, then we made the trek to take the critters home.
I felt really good about the weekend. It's so easy to have them over. We have fun, and I am sure that they do too.
I can't wait to see them on Christmas Eve!

No comments: