Thursday, December 11, 2008

Questions

I feel like I babble when I blog. I know that it’s really just a way to keep everyone updated on what’s going on with our adoption process, but in these times where there isn’t anything going on then I don’t know what to write about.
If there are any topics that you would like to know about, please feel free to send me an e-mail or write a comment on this post with your ideas. I guess, I am feeling a bit “lost” right now. I am running out of topics that I think are worthy of your time, but I am critical of my own ideas so it would be nice to hear yours.

So, on that note, I thought I would talk about the music that I am listening to right now. Keeping with the Twilight theme from yesterday’s blog, I have been listening to the Soundtrack on my mp3 player. To hear some of the songs you can follow this link:
Twilight Soundtrack
I have also been listening to a lot of piano music, which is my favorite. It’s very soothing to me. We used a bunch of piano music at our wedding.

No comments: