Wednesday, December 10, 2008

'Twilight' Zoned

I have been totally obsessed these past few weeks with Twilight. I know what you are thinking. I am a thirty-two year old woman in love with a fictional story. I can’t help it. I stumbled across this book series by accident. This summer my husband and I took a trip to New York and Boston, and I needed a book to take along. I had just completed the book I read, and wanted one for the plane. Turns out I liked the cover of New Moon because it had a Tulip on it. I love Tulips. I didn’t realize that it was the 2nd book in the series by Stephanie Meyer. Once I started to read it, I was hooked, and I have been ever since. Upon our return home, I went and bought the first book, as well as the 3rd. I read those in a week, and preordered the final book in the series, which I read the weekend it came.
Well, as the world knows, the first movie came out at the end of November, and I have seen it a few times already. I also have the soundtrack.
Last weekend I was talking to my husband about this phenomenon, and expressed to him that I feel like a 12 year old girl. What the heck? Am I having a pre-midlife crisis going on?


Digg!

No comments: