Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008


IMG_0017, originally uploaded by gemjlo.

Christmas went by fast this year. On Christmas Eve we went to Jerry's Aunt and Uncles house for dinner and gifts. It was really fun to play with the kids and help them open thier gifts. We also played some new games for the adult gift exchange. We played Christmas BINGO for the ladies, and the men played a game where they started off with 2 gifts, then "The night before Christmas" was read and everytime they heard the work "THE" they had to pass one gift to the left and one to the right.
After we left there, Jerry and I opened the gifts that we got eachother. I recieved a couple of Wii games I wanted, so we played one of them with our friend Andy until after Midnight.
On Christmas morning I made giant cinnamon rolls and we had those for breakfast. At 1:00 we headed over to his aunt and uncle's house on his dad's side of the family. We ate yummy turkey and cheesy potatoes and exchanged gifts. His aunt Pat brought her little dog Honey with and everyone took turns playing with her.
After that we made the hour long treak to my mom's house for Beef Burgandy,cookies, and more gifts.
We had Friday off, then on Saturday my Dad and his family came down from Duluth. We had dinner, exchanged more gifts, and played "Catch Pharse", and my brothers and my husband and Mel's boyfriend played Wii.
All in all, Christmas was very nice this year. I can't wait until next year when we will hopefully have our own kids to do Christmas things with.

No Adoption Update yet!

No comments: