Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Laundry, Still not done


Lisbon Laundry, originally uploaded by Pandorea.

I didn't get to far on my laundry mission from last night. Tonight, I am really going to do it, instead of make brownies and watch Girls Just Wanna Have fun on cable. I couldn't help it. I haven't seen that movie in so long. When it was finally over, I had forgotten about my laundry and was ready for bed. Today, there will be no distractions, I hope.
I don't mind doing laundry, I just hate putting it away. My husband isn't any better at it then me. Most times there are two laundry baskets full in our closet. One has clean folded clothes that we dig through, and the other has dirty clothes that need to be washed. By the time there's enough dirty clothes in that basket, all the clean stuff needs to be rewashed too, because it's all unfolded and wrinkled from being scavenged for clean undies which are enevidably on the botton of the basket. You would think I would learn...

No comments: