Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me


I had a great birthday, with one tiny hiccup. So, I woke up to discover that I am coming down with a cold. My nose was runny and my head was a little plugged feeling. I didn't let that stop me though. I went to lunch with my mom at D Michael B's and then Melanie stopped by to give me a birthday gift. She got me some aqua globes to put in my plants. I think I need a few more and all of my plants will have them. Then, I can be even more lazy. Then Jerry got home with the most beautiful pink roses and a cake. So, I opened my gifts and then we went to dinner. I ate way too much food and I have leftovers for lunch. We got home, had pumpkin cheesecake and watched a movie. I did play a little with my new video camera, which was one of my gifts from my husband. It's really small, like the size of a digital camera, but it has a 3" LCD screen that swivals. It's great! I asked for one on my Christmas list. Once I figure out how everything works I will post some videos up here.
So, all in all I think I had a great birthday this year. My mother-in-law and I were talking last night and we realized that when Jerry and I met she was 33, which is the same age as I just turned. It's crazy to me that she had two teenagers and a 12 year-old at my age. My life could have turned out so different then it did. WOW...