Friday, January 23, 2009

100

Without even realizing it I have reached 100 posts in this blog. I never thought I would ever get there. It's not like I was trying to reach 100 posts, but it's satisfiying none the less.
Today has been a pretty boring day here at my house. My nose was a bit runny so I didn't use my CPAP last night and I can really tell. I am so tired today. I can't tell if it's because the cold has whiped me out or if it's because I didn't get great sleep last night.
Also, this morning I started out my day with a piece of cheesecake. It was yummy, but all day long I have been eating it feels like. I know that if I eat too much sugar then that's all I crave. Even after knowing that I still can't help it. I wish I had stronger willpower. I ask GOD for it in my prayers everynight, but it seems that I need to learn to create it on my own.

No comments: