Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Boring Day, but I did a lot if that makes sense?

Today felt pretty boring, but I got alot done. It doesn't make sense, or does it? Here's what I did today.

Got up and ate breakfast, but I realized after I had my toast in the toaster that I had no butter so I had toast with peanut butter instead. I didn't have my normal glass of OJ, because I had heartburn again, ugh. I drank milk instead. I read my e-mail and looked for a job on the job boards. Then, I wrapped up the things I needed to ship today from yesterday's ebay sales. Next, I put highlights in my hair, and while I was waiting for it to be done I loaded the dishwasher. Once I rinsed my hair, I took a bath with my new bath fizz that I got from my birthday.
Once I was dressed, I took the garbage out of the bathroom and kitchen; both of them were over full. I ate my lunch (leftovers- finally the last serving from a few days ago). Then, I washed the dining room floor. After that, I went to the post office and the grocery store. Once I got home I checked my e-mail again and talked to a friend that called. I started watching the Food Network which caused me to get inspired. I decided to bake my lemon cookies and then went on to make jellybean pacifiers. I then sat down and started to knit another teddy bear.
So I really did do alot today, it was all just very boring stuff.

1 comment:

Torina said...

Sounds like a nice day :)