Monday, January 26, 2009

Fogo de Chao

There's a resturant in Downtown Minneapolis called Fogo de Chao. It's a brazilian steakhouse and my mother-in-law is taking me there for lunch tomorrow to celebrate my birthday. I am very excited! You have these little disks on the table. One side is green and one is red. Green means bring me more meat and Red means, I'm chewing, give me some time to digest. There are items that they bring to the table, like mashed potatos and cheese bread. They also have a salad bar that's included. I can't wait to go.
Today, I have been scrubbing the internet to find ideas for Baby Shower cakes for my sister-in-law's shower this weekend. I have some really good ideas. When I am finished I will post a picture. I hope the one I selected will turn out good.
Another thing I did today was spend a good 30 minutes orgainizing my grocery shopping list and getting my coupons together only to forget it on the table when I left today for my errands. I guess I will be grocery shopping tomorrow after my lunch with my mother-in-law.
On the not so fun side, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning at 7:00am. Ugh! It's another leftover appointment from when I had a job.

1 comment:

Mermaid said...

YUM! I've been to one of those. They are heavenly. Prepare for a meat coma (and I'm not even a big fan of meat). Happy birthday!