Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fogo de YUMMMMM...

I had such a good time at Fogo de Chao today. I was a little concerned at first because the salad bar had some really different things on it like Hearts of Palm, Asparagus, and Crab Salad, but once the meat started to arrive at the table, I was in love with the place. My favorite cuts of meat were the Ribeye, Sirloin, and the Filet Mignon rapped in bacon.
Also, I really liked the the waiters in gaucho pants who spoke with thick Brazilian accents. I was even treated to a slice of Key Lime Pie for my birthday. It was decorated with 3 of the prettiest Pink Orchids. They even wrote "Happy Birthday" in raspberry sauce on my plate.
It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I will definatly be going back there when I have a job again. I'll take Jerry next time, because he would love it.

1 comment:

Torina said...

That place sounds so cool. I would love to try it out!