Monday, February 23, 2009

What our Kids would look like

On Saturday night we went to Dave and Busters with some friends. In the arcade section there's a photo booth that will take 2 photos and figure out what your kids would look like, so Jerry and I did a boy and a girl. Here's little Charles and Marissa. These are the names our children would have if we had some of our own. I don't really see any resemblance to us, but they take facial demensions etc, so I think it's gotta be somewhat close. Although, both Jerry and I have blue eyes and neither of these kiddos do.

Notice little mans popped collar. What a cool guy our son would be.
Little missy her has nice skin, that must come from me since mine is so fair. There's something about those teeth that bother me though. Then again mine were pretty aweful at that age.


1 comment:

Tricia said...

I did this with a girlfriend of mine just messing around, the kid came out looking mighty confused haha