Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hair Cut

I finally went to get my hair cut today. It's needed it for a week or two, but since I had the money I decided to go. I went at 3:30 and only had to wait a few minutes to get in. I got a girl that I have had before and was excited because I was pretty happy with the cut she gave me last time.

Tomorrow Jerry will find out if he is going to be laid off in a month. I am really hopping that he won't. First, we really need one of us to be working and I need to have the insurance for my arthritis treatments. Second, he's planning to take a week off if he doesn't get his notice and that means that we will be able to have a week off together, but I am sure he will take it off during March Madness like he does every year.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I hope today brings good news!!