Thursday, February 26, 2009

Random things about me

Do you still talk to the person you lost your virginity to? Yes, everyday.
Are you Irish in any way? Nope, not in the least.
Have you ever drank Jack Daniels? Yes, but I didn't like it.
What are you wearing on your feet? The slippers I got for Christmas
Favorite carnival food? Cheese Curds
What were you doing at 9:59 PM on Friday night? I can't remember, but on Saturday I was at Dave and Busters
Is your bedroom window open? Nope, it's frickin cold outside
Do you remember the person you first kissed? Yes
Ever kissed someone younger than you? Yes, everyday
Do you regret your last kiss? NopeWhat time did you get up today? 7:30am
What are you listening to currently? My dogs barking at eachother
How old will you be in 3 birthdays?36
Will you be married by then? I'.m married already. I better be married then
If you could be anywhere, where would it be? On some new adventure with my husband.
Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? On the left side if you are standing at the foot of the bed.
Ever stolen a street sign?ummm... nope, but I watched some one take one
Do you know how to drive a stick shift? I did it once.
Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? My wedding rings
Who is the funniest person you know? My nephew Naz
Do you still have clothes from when you were little? Nope
What are you mad about right now? My back has been aching for days
What are you allergic to? Just a bunch of medicines
What did you dress up as for Halloween? Mother Nature
What is your favorite salad dressing? Peppercorn Ranch or Italian
Are your parents still together? No, they've been divorced almost my whole life.
Is your current hair color your natural hair color? yep
Who was the last friend in your house? Natalie, Jeremy, and Aaron Fischer
Has anyone ever mistaken you for someone else? No, not really
Next vacation you're going on? Chicago in June
Where will you be in an hour? Post office probably
What happened at 10:00 am today? Nothing
What's your favorite Gatorade flavor? berry
Who was the last person you rode in a car with? Jerry
Do you trust people easily? Yes
What do you look forward to in the next 3 months? Starting the matching process to adopt children.

No comments: