Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ugh...


Well, today was a pretty blah day. I had a doctor's appointment so I had a chance to get out of the house somewhere other then the post office, which these days seems to be my home away from home. My doctor knows that we are in the process of adoption through fostercare. However, she always forgets that she has already told me that she has done it as well. Her experience wasn't really great, but she says it's because she chose the toughest kid.

I am not great still, so I was afraid to be too far away from home in case I got sick. My tummy still has gurgelly sound effects and that's a bit unnerving, but so far I have had no side effects from the noise. So, keeping that in mind I just went to the doc, the post office and back home. Now I am just hanging with my animals waiting for my husband to get home.


No comments: