Monday, February 9, 2009

Friday came and went with no update from our social worker. I will be giving her a call today. My waiting period is over for unemployment, so I will finally be getting a check this week. On the job front I have sent out like 100 resumes and I have heard nothing from any of them. Damn economy. I have never had this much trouble getting calls on my resume before when I sent them out.

This weekend was great. On Saturday morning Jerry took me to see the movie Push. It was pretty good. After that we went and picked up our niece and nephew to have them over to play and spend the night. They are so easy to have over and they are no troube at all. We painted pictures, made cupcakes which they decorated with redhots and spinkles, danced, took pictures, and made blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes on Sunday morning. I always try to have some project for them to do and I alway let them help me bake. They don't get to do much of it at home. Naz, my nephew especially loves to help me cook. Maybe he'll be a chef someday. That or a professional dancer. He sure does have the moves for it.

My sister-in-law still hasn't had the baby yet and she just looks misserable. Her belly is so big, but it's all baby and I am sure that her belly will be back to normal in no time after she delivers.

Today, the plan is to just hang out, send resume's and hit the post office. We sold 12 more things on e-bay over the weekend. If I found a wholesaler or vendor with some good stuff, I could make that a good living selling things on e-bay.

No comments: