Friday, February 20, 2009

Drip, Drip, Drip

My head had felt stuffy for days, but last night, my nose began to drip like crazy. I have been blowing my nose every 5 minutes.

Jerry and I were talking last night and we have now made about 1000.00 selling things on e-bay and we are going to get new carpet for the lower level and the stairs, and I am really excited about that. We really need to get our room remodeled in the basement so we can get our extra room ready for kidlets.

I got an interesting e-mail yesterday from our social worker who was supposed to be starting her new job this week. Now that I am unemployed that needs to be added to our homestudy. She said that it won't affect us because Jerry makes enough money that we can still support children without my income. However, she didn't say she was done with our homestudy. It almost sounded like she hadn't finished it. How can that be? She's had months to work on it.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

gosh we are in the exact situation lol