Thursday, February 12, 2009

Look What I made



Last week I bought a knitting pattern book for making stuffe toys. Look at the little Turtle that I just made. I do still have to put some eyes on it, but I will need to go buy the buttons first. I'm really proud. It's not just another teddy bear. It's another animal with pretty green and brown yarn.
What do you think?
Adoption Update:
I called and left a message with our SW yesterday morning to nail everything down before her last day on Friday. I didn't get a call back, or an e-mail. I guess I really didn't expect that I would. Hopefully, I will hear from her today. If not, I'm going to have to call her supervisor and find out what's going on with our paperwork etc.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

oooh thats cool! Was it easy??

Torina said...

That is so neat! Your future kid will love it!! ..especially because "mom made it" :)

Gretchen Osowski said...

Yeah, it was pretty easy but I have been knitting since I was 7 years old. My grandmother taught me. I miss her.