Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's been raining here since yesterday afternoon and my backyard looks like soup. The good thing about the rain is that it melted a lot of the snow in my front yard and I can now see the grass. It's also melting the ice at the bottom of our driveway that we have been chopping away at for months.
I'm pretty frustrated that there's been something going on with the cable since yesterday. When I try to change the channel it goes back to 1 and I have to go up to the channel I want station by station instead of using the guide.
Since Valentines day is Saturday, I went to Michaels yesterday and got some candy melts to make lollipops for Naz, Tekaija, Jerry, and a few other people. I can't afford to do much, but I still feel like celebrating a bit. Besides, it will give me something to do since my days seem to drag on an on since I don't have work to go to anymore.
Today, I will give my Social Worker a call so that I can see where she's at and what we should expect to happen next. I need to find out who our new worker will be for the matching process etc. It feels to go to be true that we are finally in the homestretch of the pre-process.

No comments: