Monday, October 6, 2008

Old Friends

On Friday night I had dinner with my sister and some friends of ours from the neighborhood we grew up in. I have not laughed so much for a real long time. We had drinks and ate good food. We told stories of what we have been up to, and how our lives have changed, but then the conversation turned to bodily functions like it always does when girls get together.
The funniest thing came out of these conversations. Prepare yourself; how can you tell the difference between a cat fart and a dog fart? Well, a cat fart smells like fish. So obvious, I don’t know why I didn’t think of it before. It’s so much fun spending time with friends that have known me so long that we can talk about anything and everything. I feel a little regret because I know that we only get together once a year with everyone’s busy schedule and I won’t see these special girls for another year. But, I am so happy that we make the time to do it.

One last thing for this Monday Night, Go VIKINGS!

No comments: