Monday, October 20, 2008

Kid's Fezs


Kid's Fezs, originally uploaded by Glen Mullaly.

This weekend was so much fun. We had the Rugrats over Friday night. This is the second weekend in a row we have been able to see them.
We did a little Wii Bowling, then played Monkeyball on the Wii. Jerry has been getting really involved with them when they come over. It just melts my heart when he pulls them close and give them a kiss on the top of their heads.
On Saturday we made a big breakfast, painted some pumkins, and then it was off to the Shrine Circus. We took them last year, but they were much more into it this year. Sorry, I have no pictures this year because they busted me at the gate with my camera. UGH. Once Jerry ran back to the car to lock it up, we walked into the arena to hundreds of flashes and cameras. I 'm a bit miffed. I didn't get any pictures of the kids riding the ponies after the performance was over.
We ate quite a bit ; hotdogs, snow cones, cotton candy, mini donuts and nachos. I can't believe we ate so much considering we had lunch before we went.
The kids were also able to get some autographes from clowns and some other acts. It's so cute when children meet clowns. Just the awe on their little faces is fun to watch.
On the way to drop the kids off at home, the rugrats were so sad. They wanted to spend more time with us. I love those little buggers so much.
Can't wait for the new ones to come in the next months.

No comments: