Thursday, October 30, 2008

Can you Believe It?

It's already Thursday and I still haven't finished my Halloween Costume. I started it last night, but I want to add more "Stuff" to it. I don't have long. We are expecting people at our house right after work tomorrow to eat Chili, and enjoy Trick-or-Treaters. Then to Par-Tay...
We have a Halloween Party at our house every year. We have more and more guests come every year. This year we are expecting about 60 - 70. I will be taking tons of photos, and I shall share them this weekend, once i recover.
We have a costume contest, and have some really great costumes each year, so it will be tons of fun. I am looking forward to it. Halloween has got to be my favorite holiday.
It will be fun when we have kids to dress up and carve pumpkins with. I will definatly be the mom that goes all out on their costumes, and follows them around the neighborhood when they go out Trick-or-Treating!

No comments: