Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Homestudy Rescheduled, Next Tuesday

Got an e-mail today. We are now scheduled, AGAIN, for our follow up interview with our Social Worker. So, we are going to try this again over our lunch breaks. I refuse to getmyself excited about this scheduled meeting. Not until it's actually over.
Tonight, I am cooking Chili and Corn Muffins for Dinner tonight. Does is seem like I talk about food alot these days? I guess I do. It's probably the weather. I have been feeling a need to nest and snuggle in now that it's getting cold out.
I am a little nervous because Trouble will be going into the Vet tomorrow. She's been hacking at night, peeing on the floor, and drinking lots of water. I worry that there's something happening to her kidneys. She's 14 years-old now, and off the charts for her breed as far as age. Hopefully, it's something fixable. Poor girl. Send us your prayers, if you could.

No comments: