Thursday, October 16, 2008

Stocking


Stocking, originally uploaded by gemjlo.

During my Nap Study this afternoon I was able to finish the first of two felt Christmas Stockings that I am sewing to replace the ones my dog ate two years ago. Last year we used the origional red ones that we had before my grandma knit us ones with our names on them.

So, an update on my sleep study. Everything went well last night and today. I was able to fall asleep 3 out of the 4 naps I took today. For some reason all that naping with 2 hours of waiting in between really tired me out. I could have used another nap when I got home this afternoon.

If you have ever had a sleep study you will know that it's not that easy to fall asleep with wires hooked up to your head, legs, and fingers. I am a restless kind of sleeper, so there was more then one time the technician had to come in and reconnect something I had pulled off.

It's a bummer that I won't get the results for another week. I am anxious to see how it all turned out.

2 comments:

Torina said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! Nice work!

SassyCupcakes said...

That's amazing! You should sell them on etsy!