Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This Weather Sucks

It's been so overcast and sad looking outside these past few days that it's starting to affect my mood. I have been really lazy and unmotivated. I know that I should get outside and bring the dogs for a walk, but it's so much more comfy and warm under a blanket on my couch.
Although I feel lazy, at least I have been getting some housework done. I have done so much laundry and the dishes in the last few days that I wouldn't mind walking around my house in the same jeans and shirt everyday so that I don't have to do laundry in a while.
I have not had any new job leads in a few days and I am feeling a bit slighted. I would love to have one interview a week at least.

On Saturday we have our last training class for adoption. We have to go for the whole day and will be going over Car Seat and SIDs/neb training. I don't know if there can really be 4 hours of things to learn about car seats, but I'll go gladly since it will put me closer to the goal.

Still no contact from our new Social Worker. I think another call to the supervisor is in order. What's up? I am beginging to take it personally now.

1 comment:

Marian said...

I'm right there with you about the weather...yucky. And if it makes you feel any better I made many a call to our agency when we hadn't heard from our social worker ~ don't take it personally though ~ hang in there.