Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday's Okay

Today was a beautiful day. The sun was out making it a bit warmer outside. I even took my little Tullah on a long walk this morning. She's been a bit confused since Trouble's been gone. She has been whining alot, and not just when she has to go outside, which has been a bit confusing for me. I never know when she's whining to go outside.
So, after our walk, I did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. I logged onto the internet to look for a job. Then, I went to the post office and to Target.
Tonight we are going to have Tacos for dinner, and I am looking forward to it. It's been a while since we had Tacos.

Another great thing to look forward to; This weekend we get to babysit my SIL's kids including the baby who is now 2 weeks old. She has a wedding to go to that her boyfriend is in, and she will be taking pictures with my good camera. I know that she will be careful with it, and it produces better pictures then her little digital, so I offered to let her borrow it. I will miss it though, because I always take lots of pictures when the kids are over.
I can't wait to snuggle with that little boy. He's so cute.

I still have no word from the new SW. Tomorrow, that's going to be my goal. I am going to get ahold of my new SW, or at least find out who she/he is.

No comments: