Monday, April 6, 2009

Hoi Hoi Hoi


On Friday night after eating dinner with a group of friends we went with another group of friends to a German restaurant and bar. I haven't been there since I was a youngster, and I must say that I had much more fun this time. It probably had something to do with the fact that there was beer and dancing involved. We had a blast and stayed out very late. It's the first time since I was 23 that I have had a hangover. NEVER AGAIN. I guess once every 10 years is okay. It's not like it's a habit or anything.
They have a girl that walks around with a wooden contraption that shoots flavored snuff up your nose. I tried that too. I'm sure that's what created that hangover. I am not a smoker, and having any tobacco product in my system makes alcohal do wacky things to my head (ie my last hangover 10 years ago). That happened after I tried a cigar. May I repeat NEVER AGAIN.
So, I spent Saturday in bed, thus I didn't make it to Car Seat Training. It's a good thing that they have it 4 times a month. It felt really irresponsible to miss it, but I wasn't expecting to have a hangover and couldn't even lift my head until 1 in the afternoon. I am going to quit saying that word (hangXXXX) because it makes me sound like such and irresponsible party animal. But, believe me, that IS NOT me. You can ask anyone.

No comments: