Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh Boy

I did too much today. My back is screaming at me right now. I got a wild hair up my tush and decided to wash my dining room and kitchen floor on my hands and knees. I usually use a mop that's like a swiffer that I can take the head off and wash and put back on.
Having arthritis it's really hard on my joints to get on all fours to wash the floor, but I wanted it to be really clean because I hadn't done it in a long time. I must say they look good, but now I have to take it easy.

I also took the dogs for a walk like I do every day. The weather is beautiful today and I can't wait to grill some chicken for dinner. While on my walk I couldn't believe all the people that were outside taking advantage of the sun and warm breeze. I took Cody and Tullah to the duck pond while on our walk and their reaction to all the ducks and geese was so funny. Tullah hid under a park bench and Cody wanted to chase them around. Silly doggies.

No comments: