Tuesday, May 27, 2008



The hubbs and I had a really good memorial weekend! This picture is from Soundset 2008, and that's what we did all day on Sunday. Soundset is a music festival with local and some not so local hip/hop artists. They said that there were about 12,000 people there, and I can definatly believe it. The music was good, and everyone was pretty nice. It did rain a bit, but we didn't get any of the bad stuff like the tornados that they forecasted. I think I might have spotted a funnel cloud at one point though. It's a good thing I don't remember enough from my Meterology class to have been too worried. The day went really fast, but my feet were still screaming by the end of the day. We went home and ordered a pizza and I was in bed by 10:00pm. I'm such a party animal, NOT!
Then, on Monday, I spend most of the day cleaning my stinky carpets. Hubbs asked if I wanted to go see the new Indiana Jones, but I was too tired, so we BBQ'd, and again I was in bed by 10:00pm.

No comments: