Thursday, May 22, 2008

10 strange/unusual things that most people don’t know about me

1. I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters. Most people don’t realize I have 3 brothers who live in Duluth with my dad and step-mom Kathy. Not because I hide them, but they usually only meet the 3 sibs that live in the cities because we see each other often.
2. I have this blog and 2 others.
3. I have psoriatic arthritis and have IV infusions of my medicine every 8 weeks
4. My grandfather was a professional figure skater in the Ice Follies before going into the Coast Guard; I share the name of his skating partner Gretchen.
5. I learned to knit when I was about 7 years old
6. I met my husband when I was 16; he was 15
7. I share the same birthday 1/22 with my cousin Matt, he’s 10 years younger
8. I didn’t have a cavity in my teeth until I turned 25
9. I bought the house I grew up in10. As a kid I had a crush on my second cousin Brett.

No comments: