Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Announcement

We got the news today that my sister-in-law is expecting a baby in December. Two years ago when she told me she was pregnant with her little man, I was upset because it was not me who got to announce a pregnancy. This time, I knew they were trying to have another baby, so I thought I wouldn't get upset because that I have adoption to look forward to and that would ease the hurt. To my surprise it has not. As soon as I got the news it knocked the wind from me. Why not me?
DH and I have not been trying for about a year now, and even if we were it would take a miracle. Trouble is, I believe in miracles. I know that this feeling will pass as it has done before, and I am truely happy for A and I can't wait until the newest little one arrives.

No comments: