Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dinner Date

Grandma Midge

When I was in my early twenties I lived with my Grandparents for a year. It was really great because I had my own bathroom, I could come and go as I pleased, and I had dinner with them a couple of nights out of the week. When it came time to move out on my own Grandma Midge suggested that we still have dinner together one night a week. So, that began our tradition. Within a month we added my sister Mo and my cousin I. Our weekly meals lasted until Grandma passed away Dec 2004. I really miss that time to catch up with Grandma and my sis on the weekly basis. Not to mention all the tear enducing belly aching laughfests that ensued on most nights.


Tonight my sister and I are going out to dinner. Although, it's not going to be homemade, and Grandma won't be there I am looking forward to having a great time with my sis.

Last picture taken of Me and My sis at my Grandma's in 2004

No comments: