Friday, March 19, 2010

Headphones

We keep a pair of headphones in the car for my daughter to use to watch movies when we go on long car rides. Several times over the past month or so Jerry has commented that he should put a cheaper pair in the car, since they always seem to be on the floor. Honestly, I don’t know why he would let her use an expensive pair, but he did and he never did switch them out for a cheaper pair. Well, this morning I got a call from Jerry after he dropped LG off at Kidstop. I guess when he got there he noticed a cord hanging out of the door. Turns out the headphones were hanging out the door and were dragging on the ground and broke off in the block that it takes to get to the school. Figures. I think this is why kids are so expensive. It's because of all the stuff you have to replace that they accidently break.

No comments: