Friday, March 12, 2010

Darling Daughter turns 9

Our Darling Daughter turns 9-years-old this weekend. I am really excited to celebrate her first birthday with us. We are having 2 parties. One is going to be at Chuck E Cheese on Saturday with her friends from school and a couple of her cousins that she's close to, and that are around her age. Then on Sunday we are having a party with the family. I wrote down the guest list this weekend and it turns out we are expecting almost 30 people. I guess this is to be expected because we are combining our families together as it doesn't make sense to split up her party by family.
This will be her first big birthday celebration and I am excited for her. I just hope I don't lose my patience with her squirrly behavior. She always seems to get that way when she's the center of attention.
I am also excited for my Duluth family to come and spend time with her and us. This will only be the second time that they have spent time with our DD and I know that they can't wait. It's just too bad that there will be so many other people around. We haven't been able to get up there for one on one time.
Wish me luck.

No comments: