Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just Another Thursday

Today is a rainy day, and all I want to do is sleep. Tomorrow we have Jer's birthday dinner and concert and I will be running around getting things together, but today is mine. Here's my plan...
Read, Eat Lunch, Read, Make Dinner, veg out!
Jerry could have gotten us tickets to Bruno tonight, but I don't really wanna see it. I didn't really like Borat all that much, so I am sure Bruno will be the same kinda thing. I would rather just stay in and spend some quiet time with the hubbins.
Tomorrow I have a phone interview that I am looking forward to. Pray that it goes well and I get an actual interview out of it. It's been a few months since my last in person interview. It would be great to actually get this job, because I am running out of unemployement. Only a few weeks left of it. On the plus side, I do have some weddings to shoot in the near future so if my unemployement does run out I won't be high and dry.
I left a message with our Social worker on Monday. I have heard nothing from her yet. I will call her again on Monday. Hopefully, I will get a response before that, but I won't hold my breathe.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I wish you could borrow or case worker, she was always on the ball!!

Tricia said...

I meant OUR ( i hate when I miss the spelling errors)!!