Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Jerry

Today is my husband's birthday and I won't be spending it with him. He's got a softball event today that he does every year that he looks forward to. It feels a little weird, but if it's what he wants to do on his birthday I can't complain. We celebrated last night with friends and family and had a great time. Now, today I have to myself. I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do. Since I usually have days to myself while not working it feels like any other day. Hmm. I thought of a movie, but I have seen everything out that I want to see. I could mow my lawn, but that's no fun. I dunno what I will end up doing, but I am sure it will be relaxing. Maybe I will call my mom or my sister and do something with them.
It's too bad my sister in law doesn't have a phone. I would call and see what she and the kids are doing today. It would be fun to spend some time with the kiddos if I could.

No comments: