Monday, July 13, 2009

Cody loves the Water

Yesterday we took the dogs out in the boat for a little fishing. Before we knew it Cody was in the water. He jumped from the front of the boat while we weren't looking. Crazy dog. It's the first time we have taken him near the water and it appears that he likes it alot.
I was surprised that Tullah didn't follow him in. She follows him everywhere. We did have a bit of trouble getting him back into the boat however. It took some coaxing to get him to the back of the boat, but once we got him there it was a bit easier. He looked so happy though, it was hard to be mad at him for enjoying his swim and now we know that we should watch him a bit more closely when we take him on the boat.
As for Jerry and I, we had a great time relaxing on the boat. I didn't catch anything, but Jerry caught two northerns. They were small so he threw them back into the lake. The weather was lovely. It was a breezy 75 degrees and sunny. That's my favorite kind of weather. I did manage to get a bit of a burn on my back, but that's to be expected on the water.

No comments: