Thursday, May 13, 2010

Getting out the Door on Time

It's my husband's job to get LG our the door each morning, but the hubs is having problems.  He continues to be late because of her morning antics.  If it's not that she decideds to paint her nails at the last minute spilling polish on the counter, or forgets to have her assignment notebook signed until it's time to walk out the door, then it's falling back to sleep after being awoken and taking her sweet time to get ready. 

You see, Jerry loves his sleep and is often known to hit the snooze button for a whole hour trying to put off the inevitable.  Unfortunatly, LG has the same attitude about sleep.  I have begun to wake her up before I leave in the morning, but it doesn't seem to be helping.  I guess I will have to be more diligent, and prepared.  I think I will have to start having her lay out her clothes the night before, and get her backpack packed up before hitting the pillow.  I know this is also going to be difficult, because it's hard to get her in bed on time everynight as well.

No comments: