Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bad News

I got some bummer news yesterday.  My job will be ending next Friday.  It was only a temp job, but they were hoping that it was going to go permanent, and unfortunatly, things have slowed down and they no longer need to keep me on. 

This means that I will have another summer looking for work.  I guess we will save some money on daycare, and I will be able to spend lots of time with our little girl, but the income would be nice.  We were just starting to be able to do projects around the house that we have been putting having extra money from me working.  We are no means hurting for anything, but it just means that the extras that we are used to will be going away again.

I know that noone likes interviewing for jobs, but I just have to say that I HATE it and I am not looking forward to going through it again.  We haven't told LG because I am not sure how much it will affect her and I don't want her to worry about anything.

No comments: