Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Employed

I am so excitedd to be employed. I have been without a job for over a year now, and finaly I have a job. It's going to start out as temporary, but they fully expect it to become permanent. The pay is great and I couldn't be happier. We are also in the process of refinancing our morgage to consolidate a home equity loan, and won't have to make those payments for 2 months. That will give us time to bang out some credit card bills that racked up around the holidays.

I am a little nervous because now that I will be working we will need to put LG into Kidstop after school. She was in a similar program at her old school, so hopefully it won't be a big adjustment for her. I am glad that the option exists otherwise I would need to find daycare for her after school.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

we have an am/pm program at our school to..it is a great thing all schools should do!!