Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today = Gardening

This is a picture of the new grass I planted that's coming up great next to the new patio that we put in a couple of weeks ago. There's a few bare spots, but I will be fixing that up shortly. I'm just happy that it's coming in so thick.
This is a pretty pink flower that I just added to my garden today. I can't remember what it's called, but I know that I should know what it's called. Anyway, it goes along pretty with the little purple ones below.




I've also these pretty ladies in my sunny garden to add more color. I have alot of perennials in there, so I needed some more color since most of the flowers in the bloom in the spring and fall.




These little guys have come back three years in a row. It's amazing because where I live they aren't supposed to do that.





These came back this year too. This is only their 2nd year though.






This is my shadier garden under my pine trees. It's where I have the stones for my animals that have passed away.







This is my sun garden. Can you believe that I bought this as a kit from www.bluestoneperinnials.com almost 6 years ago. They came packaged in a box. There are only a few things that died off after the first year. I hae been pretty happy with it. I think next year I am going to try and expand it a bit.








No comments: