Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Meet Isaiah

This is Isaiah. He's two weeks old and just a cute little peanut. Elisabeth brought him over the other day and I snuggled him the whole time he was here. Although I couldn't get him to open his eyes for me. He's a sleepy little guy.
Oh, wait. I got one eye to open, but that's all he would give me.

I had to put his hood back up because my dogs love to smell and lick little baby heads. I don't know why they do that, but I don't like it. I have to keep little baby heads protected from puppy tongues.


Here's me holding the little peanut. It really makes me sad that I probably won't have a newborn of my own to snuggle whenever I want, but it's a little bit of a comfort that all the women who have babies in my family let me snuggle theirs whenever I want.



No comments: