Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Squirrel Monkey


Squirrel Monkey, originally uploaded by gemjlo.

When we were in KC we went to the zoo and my favorite animal was this little guy. I suppose that I liked him because he was so colorful and playful. But, I also liked him because the little kids got such a kick out of them. He and his brothers and sisters were really fun to watch.

So, I started school last week and I am excited about it. The class I am taking is called Concepts of Creativity. I wasn't sure if we would have to do art projects or not, and as it turns out we do!!! One of the projects given out last week isn't really "art", but it is inspired by Leonardo DiVinci. We had to come up with 100 questions that were relevent to us and we had to do it in one sitting. Let me tell you that it was really hard towards the end to come up with questions. The more and more I came up with the deeper in meaning they got. I guess that's the point of the assignment. I am just glad it's done. It's been a while since I was in school, and I'm a little rusty with assignments that use my brain so much, ha ha.
Speaking of school, all the little ones are back at it this week. It's so fun to hear the stories of my co-workers kids first days. Soon, I tell myself, soon...

No comments: