Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Recently, I have stopped reading adoption blogs as much as I used to. Although there are a few that I read religiously, I have cut out many of them. There are two reasons for this. One reason is that I tend to do a lot of my net surfing at work, and I have been very busy lately. Second, I have been feeling like I will never be one of them. It feels like our adoption process will never get to the matching phase. It’s been a long time since I talked to our SW over the phone or in person, and when we e-mail back and forth there is not much substance to her responses to me. It feels like we floundering.
Doesn’t it seem like this is a common complaint with me?On a lighter note…I will finally be finished with our den tonight. Last night I finished putting up the remaining trim and putting the first and second coat of paint on it. Tonight, I will finish up the painting, and wash the floor again. Then, all we will need is carpet installed. That will have to wait until the bedroom is ready for carpet though. We plan to do the two rooms at the same time. It feels good to be finally getting it done, as the project has dragged on all summer long. Next up, the bedroom, then the bathroom, then we move!

No comments: