Thursday, September 11, 2008

Keeping her Calm, it's impossible!

On Tuesday my little Tullah had her spay appointment. Upon picking her up I was told that I would have to keep her quiet and calm for 7-10days. This is proving to be a very hard thing to do. My darling little puppy loves to fetch and play tug. Every time I sit down on the couch she brings her ball to me and whines for me to throw it for her. It breaks my heart that she thinks I am ignoring her requests. When I let her outside, she immediately finds her “outside” ball and drops it at my feet. I have been trying to give her extra attention, rubbing her belly, and scratching her behind the ears, but it doesn’t appear that this is helping a bit. Any ideas other then keeping her confined in her kennel 24/7 would be appreciated.

No comments: