Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Weekend with the Kids



This weekend we were blessed with the presence of DHs niece and nephew. They are really the joy of my life. They are the reason that I want children so badly. They are really fun to be with.
When they come over we have a sleepover in the living room, and do fun kid things. This weekend we flew kites and played at the park. In the morning we watched cartoons, drink juice and made cinnamon pull apart. We also created necklaces out of spare beads and leather string. Even though I had to change diapers and get up earlier then I normally do, it was heaven for me.
What really tugs at my heartstrings is seeing DH so happy with them. I know that he can’t wait to be a daddy as much as I can’t wait to be a mommy. I took this picture on our way to the park. I think it’s really sweet.

No comments: