Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thoughts from this week.

Well, I still haven't heard from the SW to reschedule our last homestudy meeting. I am waiting on pins and needles. I might just end up calling her back by the end of the week.
We finally got our taxes in, and I am hoping next year that we don't have to pay in. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we have a few little deductions next year.
Over the past few weeks I have been mulling over how many kids I actually can handle, over what my heart has chosen as the magic number 3. I think that having 2 kids would work out best for the two of us. That way we won't be outnumbered, and can more easily take care of them. Especially, if they are both young to start out with. This is different then what I had always imagined, and I fear that I am selling out in some way. But, bigger is not always better, and since my children will probably need more attention and affection then if I gave birth to them myself(meaning attachment, social and mental health stuff). So, fewer is probably better. I just think about my friends with only one brother or sister, and they just don't seem as happy as my friends with big families. I am sure that I have got it all wrong, but that's just what I am thinking at the moment.

No comments: