Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lack of Sleep

This morning I got up with my 5 month old puppy at 3:00AM in the morning. She was locked up in her kennel longer then normal yesterday and I guess it made her not that sleepy. However, I was sleepy and could have used the sleep. Is this the Almighty’s way of letting me experience the lack of sleep that one gets with a newborn since I won’t be experiencing it with an actual human baby of my own? The Lord works in mysterious ways I guess.
I got a chance to call our Social Worker this morning, and got the following message, “This is D***, today is Monday, April 21st and I will be in the office this week, however I will be working part time. I will be back fulltime the week of April 28th…” Can I just tell you that this is torture? Waiting is not something I do well. Errrrr….

No comments: