Monday, March 31, 2008

Physical - Check


Our Older Wiser Cat - Boo


Little Lucy

Mark another item off the list of things to do for adoption. Tomorrow, I will be taking my cats in for thier physicals and shots. We have to provide proof that they have their shots up to date, and I think they will both need a few. I know that they are not going to be happy. I decided to do them both in one visit, however, I only have one cat carrier, so it's going to be interesting to say the least. I think we will need to put the younger of the two in the carrier, and hold the other more docile kitty. Tonight, I will spend the night combing the mats out of Boo's hairs. Since he's gotten older he spends much more time rolling on his back. I can't keep up with the mess he makes of his hair. He never used to have such problems, but I guess sleep is more important to my old little man.

No comments: